From: Timothy
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 3:23 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] NVDA Remote: No speech from remote machine

I wonder if you do the reverse, i.e., they're controlling your machine with the same server/client situation, would they only get your output, but their input has no effect? In other words, I wonder if they can only receive, or you can only send? What happens when you use a relay server instead of a direct connection?

Timothy