Sent: Sunday, April 8, 2018 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] AddOn for media in background

Hi, Michal,

Can you send me the Link to file reader download? I cannot find it it NVDA addons page.

Thanks,
NS

Hi!

Thanks ABDULAZIZ and Mikhal.
I'll try file reader.
Regards,
NS

This can do for example File reader addon, it can plays MP3 or other media and playback can be controlled by special hotkeys for this addon.

Odesláno z iPadu

3. 4. 2018 v 12:44, ABDULAZIZ ALSHMASI <a2h.alshmasi@...>:

Hi!

As far as I know, this feature is available natively in Winamp and FooBar2000.

You’ll find it in preferences, under global hotkeys.