Re: wx.FileDialog and scripts

DaVid

See the code I wrote in my previous e-mail, that function is launched
from a script (using a gesture) and works perfectly for me. Try that
function and if that function doesn't work for you, please send here
the log, because that function is working on my machine.

regards,
David CM.

Hello.

I know how launch a file dialog from the configuration settingsand there
it works fine for me but when i try to launch it from a script it
crashes. I think the solution is in gui.runScriptModalDialog; I was
trying to launch it via result = dlg.ShowModal(). Thanks.

Javi Domínguez