Re: New add-on: Chessmart

Ramón García

Sorry, I forgot something important, which is the possibility to move back when you play against the machine to not have to resign an interesting game when you make a mistake.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> En nombre de Ramón García via groups.io
Enviado el: sábado, 13 de agosto de 2022 23:20
Para: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Asunto: Re: [nvda-addons] New add-on: Chessmart

Thanks Musharraf. This could be nice.
I have some suggestions:
1. Adding de feature to input moves from the keyboard in order to play faster ("e2e4").
2. In puzzle position, the position can be read from ASCII text in order to not going square by square.
3. In human-machine mode, you can adjust Elo or time thinking but setting both is confuse in my opinion.
Best regards.