Re: Add-on store feature

Hi,

I assume NVDA users (on a specific forum) should be invited provided that they are willing to share feedback directly?

Regarding Add-on Updater: version 22.08 is already out. As for responding to this PR, not yet as it is in early stages. Only after the first part gets integrated into NVDA master branch will I do something from Add-on Updater.

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of Reef Turner
Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2022 5:31 AM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Add-on store feature

Hi Noelia,

Please mention this is not ready for a non-developer audience. At this stage local code modifications are required because the API does not yet support unreleased versions of NVDA.

Reef Turner
Software Developer - NV Access

On Thu, 4 Aug 2022 at 19:12, Noelia Ruiz <nrm1977@...> wrote:

Thanks. Since you're requesting feedback even via info@...,
easier for people who do not use GitHub, I'll share this in Spanish
(maybe on a website and on a mailing list...), to get more feedback
from users of different languages.