Re: Add-on store feature

Reef Turner

Hi Noelia,

Please mention this is not ready for a non-developer audience. At this stage local code modifications are required because the API does not yet support unreleased versions of NVDA.

Reef Turner
Software Developer - NV Access

On Thu, 4 Aug 2022 at 19:12, Noelia Ruiz <nrm1977@...> wrote:
Thanks. Since you're requesting feedback even via info@...,
easier for people who do not use GitHub, I'll share this in Spanish
(maybe on a website and on a mailing list...), to get more feedback
from users of different languages.