De: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> En
nombre de Noelia Ruiz
Enviado el: lunes, 1 de agosto de 2022 14:47
Para: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Asunto: Re: [nvda-addons] Refresh focus

You may try with obj.setfocus method too, to move the focus physically.

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 1 ago 2022, a las 10:25, Karl-Otto Rosenqvist <Karl-otto@...>
escribió:

Hi!
Just be aware that this won't work on systems that uses other languages
than English. "New" in Swedish is "Ny" so you won't focus that file or
folder if you let the system create it, i e sending Ctrl + Shift + N to
create a new folder. If you set the name yourself it might work if you
don't make the file name translatable because then you have to loop
through the file name to type each letter.

This wasn't meant to be a downer, just a heads up. :)

Good luck!

Karl-Otto

Karl-Otto Rosenqvist
MAWINGU
Orgnr: 750804-3937
0701- 75 98 56
karl-otto@...
https://mawingu.se

Den 2022-07-31 kl. 23:28, skrev Ramón García via groups.io:
This was what I wanted, thank you, Noelia, y shown me the correct way.
def script_newFile(self, gesture):
fgObj = api.getForegroundObject()
route = ""
route += self.getRoute(fgObj)
file = open(route+'\\newFile.txt','a+')
file.close()
KeyboardInputGesture.fromName("f5").send()
KeyboardInputGesture.fromName("n").send()
KeyboardInputGesture.fromName("e").send()
KeyboardInputGesture.fromName("w").send()
KeyboardInputGesture.fromName("f2").send()