Re: Refresh focus

Noelia Ruiz

Welcome.
You may show your source code for a better reply. I'd try with the
redraw() method obj.redraw() or sending the f5 key to the system:
from keyboardHandler import KeyboardInputGesture
KeyboardInputGesture.fromName("f5").send()

<rgmagadan@...>:

Hi everyone,

My name is Ramón, from Spain. I am glad to be here.

I would like to ask you something about a script I am writing.

I am in Windows Explorer. There are 5 items in the list view (obj.parent).

I press the script gesture and a new item is created in that folder.

Now I would like to set the focus to the new item, but when I check the
children of the list view (obj.parent.childCount), the same 5 items appear.

Is there a way I can force to NVDA to refresh the view list from the
script?

I tried changing the focus from a list item to the list view after the new
file was created but did not work,

I appreciate your answer.

Regards.