Refresh focus

Ramón García

Hi everyone,

My name is Ramón, from Spain. I am glad to be here.

I would like to ask you something about a script I am writing.

I am in Windows Explorer. There are 5 items in the list view (obj.parent).

I press the script gesture and a new item is created in that folder.

Now I would like to set the focus to the new item, but when I check the children of the list view (obj.parent.childCount), the same 5 items appear.

Is there a way I can force to NVDA to refresh the view list from the script?

I tried changing the focus from a list item to the list view after the new file was created but did not work,

I appreciate your answer.

Regards.