Groups.io will be down for maintenance this evening, starting at 9pm Pacific Time (4AM Saturday July 30, 2022 UTC), for approximately 15 minutes.

I have been led to understand that this information, being presented via a top-of-page banner in the Groups.io web interface, is not sent out to all email participants.  So, I'm posting it here so that the readership is aware.  I've also been told that email messages sent to any Groups.io address while the service is down for maintenance results in a bounce message back to the sender.  You just have to send again later.

      ~ Anton Chekhov