Re: how to use google_speech?

Noelia Ruiz

I think it maybe useful if you attach the errors you get in the log
and, if you wan, your source code so people can reproduce behavior.
Hope this helps.

hello everyone! I've been wondering for a while how you create addons
for NVDA. I have read the instructions on how to create add-ons. I
modified one add-on that says a joke with pyjokes when pressed shortcut.
In general, I have the impression that I know how they work. Of course,
that's the only way it seems to me :)
Like any newbie I have a lot of questions. Some time ago I managed to
write a simple wx application which uses google_speech to convert speech
to text. I tried to do the same as an add-on for NVDA but something
doesn't work. After installing google_speech and pyaudio I copied it to
the addon folder. I imported: from .google_speech import google_speech
as srui.message (sr .__ version__)
however it doesn't work. what am i doing wrong?
greetings