Add-on Updater and Windows App Essentials 22.08 #addonrelease

Hi all,

Add-on Updater and Windows App Essentials 22.08 are now available (manual download for now):

Highlights include vast changes in Add-on Updater, background add-on updates, obtain add-on updates from different sources, bug fixes in Windows 11 Insider Preview, and app support updates for modern keyboard, Settings, and Solitaire Collection. Also, these releases are the last versions to support NVDA 2021.3, and for Windows App Essentials, last release to support Windows 10 Version 21H1 (May 2021 Update). I might release updates to these add-ons in August backporting really critical bugs for NVDA 2021.3 users but no more after that (at this point, I advise upgrading to NVDA 2022.2).

Enjoy the new add-on releases (special thank you to Luke Davis and Spanish NVDA community for their advice and guidance, and I especially dedicate Add-on Updater to Luke and other members of the add-ons community).