I request testers for an update of the Command Helper addon

Javi Domínguez

Hello.

Some users reported time ago that the feature of browsing categories by pressing the initial letter did not work in non-Latin alphabets.

https://nvda-addons.groups.io/g/nvda-addons/message/14556

I think I've fixed this but I need some user with a non-Latin keyboard to try it and tell me if it really works.

Another issue is languages with writing from right to left. In this case it may take the last letter instead of the initial. I could fix it if I knew when to apply this fix. Do you know if there is any variable or function, maybe in the locale module, with which to know if the language is written from left to right or from right to left?

Download addon here

Greetings

Javi Dominguez