Mozilla Apps Enhancements Urgent and Interim Update for Thunderbird 102.0 Users

Javi Domínguez

Hello.

Thunderbird 102.0 update has broken some things in the Mozilla Apps Enhancements addon. One of them is reading the sender and recipients with control+shift+numbers. As I know that it is a very used function, I have released an urgent update to fix it. Only in reading messages, not yet in writing. It is still a provisional solution.

Here is a link to download it:

nvda.es/files/get.php?file=moz-dev

I remind you that adding alt to the gesture displays the context menu to copy the address, add to the address book, etc.

Greetings

Javi Domínguez