From: "Luke Davis" <luke@...>
To: <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2022 9:41 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Text Analyzer #addonrequest

René Linke wrote:

but that add-on you referrd, that is very huge and very detailed. It has too many features in it, I wish that add-on would be split up in different smaller
add-ons, though.
You are not alone in thinking that Global Extension has too many different
things going on in it to be practical. I don't even think of it when looking for
an add-on, because even if it may have the feature I'm looking for, it is such a
random collection of things that I don't necessarily want, with such complexity,
that understanding everything about it and how it interacts with my other
software is a time commitment I can't make.

Not to diminish the work that Paul put into it; I'm sure it is quite an
accomplishment and solves many problems for many people. But if it were split
into individual add-ons, or even category specific add-on collections, it would
help many more people who are looking for specific things.