Re: NVDA Dev & Test Toolbox #addonrequestreview

Noelia Ruiz

Hi Cyrille, thanks for including this add-on on the website.
In case you don't receive GitHub notifications for issues, I inform
you here: I've created three issues on your GitHub repo.

<cyrille.bougot2@...>:

Hi all

Thanks for the feedback.
Since the add-on seems to interest at least a few people, I will definitely
ask its inclusion on the community website.
Beforehand, I have to take into account some of the remarks; special thanks
to Lukasz for all these points with details.

Some other points will be included later, e.g. the GUI to choose the
function to patch that I had already in mind.

Cheers,

Cyrille