Re: NVDA Dev & Test Toolbox #addonrequestreview

Luke Davis

Cyrille via groups.io wrote:

According to people's feedback, i.e. if people think that this add-on can be useful, I will open a PR myself against addonFiles to request its integration
in the community website.
Please do. I have not installed it yet, but based on its description I will be definitely installing it soon.

I have an add-on called Debug Helper, then renamed to Dev Helper, for which I had some similar plans, but not nearly so extensive. I got off on other projects, and never developed it to where I wanted.

I had decided that I would probably discontinue that one rather than work on it further, and seeing this one of yours has confirmed that decision.

I look forward to using Dev & Test Toolbox, and hope you do decide to submit to the community site.