Re: Instructions to manage add-ons documentation on the website

Noelia Ruiz

Hi Cyrille:

- I haven't modified the first point about submitting pullrequests
since this was not writen by me. This is a work by other person.
- I have reflected, about reference style for links, that this should
be used if URLs aren't too long.
- I've used inline style for link 4 and now it seems to work:

https://addons.nvda-project.org/requirements.fr.html

Let me know if I should fix anything else.

<cyrille.bougot2@...>:

Hi Noelia

Thanks for this update of the documentation.
I am translating this documentation.and have seen the following points:

1. You write:
Anyone can submit a pull requeth with requests from authors preferred.
My answer:
For clarity and good spelling, I would write:
Anyone can submit a pull request, but a pull request coming from the authors
is preferred.

2. The paragraph starting with "Follow [instructions to download the repo"
and the next bullet are not split in the generated .po file.
Probably the text below the bullet but belonging to the same item should be
vertically indented of 2 spaces so that it starts at the same level as the
text following the bullet. Try it to confirm because I am not 100% sure.

3. You write:
"Use "reference" style for links, "
My answer:
Yes, it's better for readability and I usually use it. But for long links,
ref links do not work, cf. this thread (
https://nvda-addons.groups.io/g/nvda-addons/topic/83889015#15895 ).

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Cyrille

On Sun, Jun 12, 2022 at 11:28 AM, Noelia Ruiz wrote:

Hello: Ive updated the instruction with access8Math, since it contains
dev and stable tags and nested list, AudioThemes (for an example of
tag dev) and teamViewer.mdwn for legacy.

<nrm1977@...>:

I'll mention some examples for tags, like textInformation for an
add-on in the dev section, teamViewer for legacy and other add-on for
dev stable.
For markdown format, I'll copy/sumarize replies of this thread:

https://nvda-addons.groups.io/g/nvda-addons/topic/86095874

<jm.delicado@...>:

Hi,

Also, could you please mention the Markdown limitations and rules in
SRT
and how they impact on translatable strings?

Regards.

El 10/06/2022 a las 8:53, Sukil Etxenike via groups.io escribió:

Hi,

El 10/06/2022 a las 8:49, Noelia Ruiz escribió:

* Under the addons subfolder, add an addonName.mdwn file. Ensure that
it contains a title and tags such as dev, stable or legacy, so that
the webpage can be rendered in the corresponding sections of the
website.

I would link to or provide examples of this point.

Thanks,

Sukil

--

José Manuel Delicado Alcolea
Equipo de gestión web y desarrollo

Logotipo de la comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA
Asociación Comunidad Hispanohablante de NVDA
- Tel.: (+34) 910 05 33 25 ext. 2001 <tel:+34910053325,2001>
- jm.delicado@...
- www.NVDA.es < https://nvda.es >
- @nvda_es < https://twitter.com/nvda_es >

***Este mensaje y sus adjuntos están dirigidos a su destinatario y
pueden contener información exclusiva o confidencial. La utilización,
copia o divulgación de los mismos por parte de alguien diferente a
dicho
destinatario no está permitida sin autorización. Si ha recibido este
mensaje por error, le rogamos que lo comunique por esta misma vía y
seguidamente lo destruya.***