Re: How to avoid garbage handler error like this?

Cyrille

Hello Alberto

I am interested if you get valuable information about this issue or a practical feedback if you succeed in solving it.

I  occasionally get such garbage errors when using alt+Number scripts in my Outlook Extended add-on. And I can also reproduce 100% of the times a garbage error with only one warning when using a test mode of Outlook Extended.
I have tried to follow NVAccess' indications to debug such issues, but without success for now.

On your side, did you follow these indications?

Cheers,

Cyrille