Re: update channel selector

Cyrille

Hi Brian and all

You write:
That was what the reporter intimated on the post in the issues list that I
read yesterday. I suggest you take it up there.

Again, as asked to you, a link would help to confirm or infirm what you write.

Since I seem to be the reporter in question, here are the links:
* NVDA issue: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/13786
* Update Channel Selector issue: https://github.com/nvda-es/updateChannel/issues/5

And no, I did not write that "even if its no longer present, it can cause crashes due to entries in the config file of nvda". Please read both tickets since the situation is more complex and the add-on was actually installed in my NVDA profile folder. Thanks.

But the good news is that a fix has been quickly developed (thanks Lukasz) and should be present in the next release of the add-on (thanks José-Manuel)!
Cheers,

Cyrille

On Sun, Jun 12, 2022 at 06:08 AM, Brian's Mail list account wrote:
That was what the reporter intimated on the post in the issues list that I
read yesterday. I suggest you take it up there.
I was merely wondering if anyone on here had seen it. You say its been
moved to a discussion now, well, I was unaware of this as I'm probably not
able to view it.
There was no malicious intent, I can assure you. I find these little
buglets fascinating myself. Brian

--
bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.(Virgin media)