Re: Telegram group for discussing NVDA addons development topics

Sarah k Alawami

Uh, I'm using telegram accessibly on windows. But that can be discussed on the chat group. I've joined the group btw.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of René Linke
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2022 9:59 PM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Telegram group for discussing NVDA addons development topics

Hi,

NVDA is only for Windows, such as Desktops, Laptops, and Tablets with a Microsoft Windows operating system. IMHO it doesn't make sense to add a new group on other platforms, that isn't designed for NVDA.
That would just split the community. And keep out all others they don't have an account there or cannot make one.
And by the way, Telegram is not useable in all coutnries around the world.

Cheers.
René