Re: delayed phonetic character descriptions, integration on the NVDA's core.

William

Hello,

For nvda 2022.1, will this feature be implemented or I still have to use the latest beta version?

Thanks.

DaVid 於 2/5/2022 12:33 寫道:

Hi there. For those asking for the build with the delayed descriptions
implemented on it, appveyor deletes the builds generated after a
month.
Try with the new commit, that just contains linting fixes. Consider
that your antovirus may want to delete this file, because the
installer is unsigned.

Installer build:
https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjobs/bkjt0rnrc065vvno/artifacts/output%2Fnvda_snapshot_pr13550-25331%2C7afa5930.exe

Pull request link:
https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/pull/13550

Please comment on my pr if you can, so I can be notified about your
contributions and reports.

This feature is similar to the add-on enhanced phonetic reading, that
you can found here:
https://github.com/davidacm/EnhancedPhoneticReading

Regards,
David CM.