From: "Jelal Bairamoglou" <jxb1311@gmail.com>
To: <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Latest version of Clipspeak

Hello!
does not speak when you select all files in Explorer.

On 3/5/2022 1:20 μ.μ., Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello!

I do not use GoldWave, so I do not know how to restrict the announcement of information to just when necessary...

Rui Fontes

Às 08:57 de 03/05/2022, Brian's Mail list account via groups.io escreveu:
Seems to have got rid of cut announcement in Goldwave which is the same command as in word. Its totally silent whereas the previous version said cut text, but that could have just been made to say cut everywhere.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk