Re: Now official: Sound Splitter 22.02, requesting review before submitting to community add-ons registry

Hi,
Oops, I will correct this by Saturday (one of the reasons why I need to lower my typing speed...). Thanks for catching this.

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paulius
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2022 12:33 AM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Now official: Sound Splitter 22.02, requesting review before submitting to community add-ons registry

Hello,
Trying to expand my knowledge in add-on reviews.
Since I'm a beginner in review process, didn't experiment with that much; Hope to test this more later today.
After taking a quick look, I found one typo in Readme:
Under the heading of "Sound Splitter settings", it's written "S;litter" instead of "Splitter".
I may come with more review comments later.
Note: I'm not very familiar with how flake8 exactly works, so I'm not sure if I can test this part deeply, but I think that's not necessary as I don't see all add-ons are using this parsing tool...
Thanks.
Best regards,
Paulius