Re: At last... RibbonExplorer #newaddon

Alberto Buffolino

Eilana Benish, il 14/01/2022 10.23, ha scritto:
but either I don't understand or it is not possible to change the values, select or open some comboboxes. for example the font selection combo box - I did not succeed too select a font or start typing in this autocomplete combobox the first characters of the font name.
Alberto:
Hi Eilana,
try to expand with right arrow, like a submenu.
I made this to prevent accidental changes with arrows.
And yes, I must add alt+downArrow and enter too... and it must be documented.
I have also disabled the "selected" announcement, quite useless in that context, and here it seems ok, but report if this causes problems.
Alberto