Version 22.01 of Joseph Lee's add-ons: now available via Add-on Updater and on community add-ons website #addonrelease

Hi all,

Version 22.01 of the following add-ons are now available via Add-on Updater and from community add-ons website:

  • Add-on Updater
  • Clock (not my own)
  • Control Usage Assistant (now maintained by Noelia Martinez)
  • Enhanced Touch Gestures
  • GoldWave
  • Resource Monitor
  • StationPlaylist
  • Windows App Essentials

IMPORTANT NOTES:

  • The following add-ons are no longer actively maintained and are looking for new maintainers: Clock (not my own), Enhanced Touch Gestures, GoldWave, Resource Monitor, StationPlaylist.
  • Add-on Updater: version 22.01 is the final version to support NVDA 2021.2. In preparation for the next release which will support 2021.3 or later, starting from January 20, 2022, Add-on Updater will require NVDA 2021.3 when downloading the new add-on release via Add-on Updater itself.
  • Windows App Essentials: version 22.01 is the final version to support Windows 10 Version 20H2 (October 2020 Update). Therefore, I advise people running older Windows 10 releases to upgrade to at least Version 21H1, or better yet, upgrade to Version 21H2.

Thank you.