Re: At last... RibbonExplorer #newaddon

Eilana Benish

Hi,

i use microsoft 365

the idea for this add-on is great

but either I don't understand or it is not possible to change the values, select or open some comboboxes. for example the font selection combo box - I did not succeed too select a font or start typing in this autocomplete combobox the first characters of the font name.

So I think in order to improve the user experience here, I would recommend too keep the default behavior for comboboxes that contains text or characters that user can choose or change or type some values in order to open the auto complete or the list of values to choose from.

So good luck with this add on ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย

โ€ซื‘ืชืืจื™ืš ื™ื•ื ื”ืณ, 13 ื‘ื™ื ื•ืณ 2022 ื‘-23:37 ืžืืช โ€ชSylwek Piekarskiโ€ฌโ€ <โ€ชsylpiek@...โ€ฌโ€>:โ€ฌ

I don't have a problem with ribbons in Office, but I'm glad that such an
add-on was created. Thank you very much. It even works well in Office 2016.

kind regards - Sylwek

--

ื˜ืœืคื•ืŸ ื™ืฉื™ืจ ๐Ÿ“ฑ +972-50-7100367 | ื“ื•ื"ืœ ๐Ÿ“ง benish.ilana@...