Re: At last... RibbonExplorer #newaddon

Doug Lee

This is an English list, but I think you said you just joined it. Greetings and welcome. :-)

In case it's useful, this is my best translation of your message - Google helped here but this is not just a
Google translation:

=====
Hello Alberto

I just joined this list today.

I'm starting to learn Python and want to participate in creating
add-ons, but my knowledge is very low.

But I have Office 2019 installed and have access to Office 365.

I offer to do user -level tests while I'm accustomizing myself to the world of NVDA.

I hope to be useful.

Greetings.
=====

On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 05:52:17PM +0100, Jordi Montserrat Navarro wrote:
Hola Alberto

Acabo de incorporarme hoy a la lista.

Estoy empezando a aprender Python y quiero participar en crear
complementos, pero mis conocimientos son muy bajos.

Pero tengo instalado el Office 2019 y tendre acceso al Windows 365.

Me ofrezco a hacer pruebas a nivel de usuario, mientras voy
introduciéndome en el mundo de NVDA.

Espero ser útil.

Saludos.

El jue, 13 ene 2022 a las 16:56, Alberto Buffolino
(<a.buffolino@gmail.com>) escribió:

Roger Stewart, il 13/01/2022 16.42, ha scritto:
> Will this work with Notepad and other apps that use ribbons?
Alberto:
Hi Roger,
it was my initial idea, but going forward I realized that Ribbons in
Office and Ribbons in other applications are not so similar as you
(and
I) imagine, and decided to concentrate my efforts on Office.
So, about other applications, I not decided yet. It'll depend on how
much work it require.
Alberto

--

    Jordi Montserrat Navarro
jordimontserratnavarro.blogspot.com

"It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both
incisive and probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by
dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper." --Rod Serling