Re: speak punctuations while navigating word by word

Cagri Dogan

Hi Paul, thank you. I found it but I couldn’t change it at least for normal configuration. I’ve not tried for other configurations though. It seems I can change it in the diolog and pressing apply or ok does not produce an error. But since I  experience no change in NVDA behavior I open the dialog again and the option is still in previous state. My experience is on alpha branch.

Kimden: bering.p
Gönderilme: 22 Kasım 2021 Pazartesi 22:02
Kime: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Konu: Re: [nvda-addons] speak punctuations while navigating word by word

IT's an configuration profile option
So in add-on settings, choose  "Current configuration profile settings..." menu,
and in " NVDA enhancements" category, you will find the  "Punctuation/symbol level on word movement:" combo box
Best regards.

Paul.

Le 22/11/2021 19:05, Cagri Dogan a écrit :

Hi Paul, I’ve already check it out quickly. But I couldn’t find out which setting the addon offers can help the user in question.

Windows için Posta ile gönderildi