Re: speak punctuations while navigating word by word

bering.p

IT's an configuration profile option
So in add-on settings, choose  "Current configuration profile settings..." menu,
and in " NVDA enhancements" category, you will find the  "Punctuation/symbol level on word movement:" combo box
Best regards.
Paul.
Le 22/11/2021 19:05, Cagri Dogan a écrit :

Hi Paul, I’ve already check it out quickly. But I couldn’t find out which setting the addon offers can help the user in question.

Windows için Posta ile gönderildi