Re: Development version of Search With, with added feature to use clipboard text as default query.

Ibrahim Hamadeh

Hello,
from my side, I have updated readme.mdwn in SVN to include new changes
I mean including a combo box in setting panel, and it's purpose.
and also pushed the new translatable strings to stable branch, to be reflected in SVN.
not sure if other thing is required in these situations.
regards
ibrahim

On 10/14/2021 9:00 AM, Rowen Cary wrote:

Hello, I want to know whether the readme file of each language can be updated through SVN. I see that the readme of many addons is very old, including 'Search With'.