Re: Add-ons mentioned in the Basic training module

Noelia Ruiz

Hello, I"m interested. I think that, specifically, controlUsageAssistant (as well as noBeepsSpeechMode, already mentioned) should be mentioned too,  maybe in the miscellaneus section or in some introductory chapter, since it"s intended to show how to use NVDA in different controls and the module is for training.
Kind regards

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 12 oct 2021, a las 4:37, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> escribió:

Noelia,

Good question, I must admit I had to think where I'd mentioned it when I read this - it is in section 15.12 under Miscellaneous commands where I noted NVDA+s which hadn't been covered previously.

I hadn't specifically intended to cover specific add-ons in the module, aside from mentioning a few to illustrate what they can do.  I'm sure an argument could be made for (or against) mentioning all kinds of add-ons throughout the material.

I'm happy to have further discussion on the pros and cons if anyone is interested.

Quentin.

On Sun, Oct 10, 2021 at 4:22 AM Noelia Ruiz <nrm1977@...> wrote:
Hello:

I'veen excited seeing that the noBeepsSpeechMode add-on is mentioned
with the corresponding link to the community website, to see its
documentation and download it, in the basic training module.
I wonder if controlUsageAssistant should be mentioned too, in the
context of this module, for example to see how to open a combo box.
Kind regards

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager