Re: Add-ons mentioned in the Basic training module

Quentin Christensen

Noelia,

Good question, I must admit I had to think where I'd mentioned it when I read this - it is in section 15.12 under Miscellaneous commands where I noted NVDA+s which hadn't been covered previously.

I hadn't specifically intended to cover specific add-ons in the module, aside from mentioning a few to illustrate what they can do.  I'm sure an argument could be made for (or against) mentioning all kinds of add-ons throughout the material.

I'm happy to have further discussion on the pros and cons if anyone is interested.

Quentin.

On Sun, Oct 10, 2021 at 4:22 AM Noelia Ruiz <nrm1977@...> wrote:
Hello:

I'veen excited seeing that the noBeepsSpeechMode add-on is mentioned
with the corresponding link to the community website, to see its
documentation and download it, in the basic training module.
I wonder if controlUsageAssistant should be mentioned too, in the
context of this module, for example to see how to open a combo box.
Kind regards

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager