Re: Empty folders in Window Explorer, issues # 3152 and # 5759

Rowen Cary

Hi, it works fine with me, but I have a question: When I entered the folder, it did not immediately announce that the folder was empty. I pressed the four arrow keys and there was no sound. Only when I pressed Tab once, I heard the prompt. When we enter a folder every time, to navigate the items in the folder, we will first press the four arrow keys instead of the Tab key. Is there a way to let the user know the fact that the folder is empty in the first place?