Re: Quick Notetaker, a new NVDA add-on, request for review

mohammad suliman

Hi Supanut,

We have thought about including such a text editor for the Notetaker, but we have found sivir limitations in wx python. The rich editor for wx is not accessible for screen readers according to their documentation, not sure if we could ship a custom implementation which is accessible in our add-on. This also relies on the fact whether NVDA includes such a component, I don't quite remember this right now.
We will investigate this issue further for coming releases, this is a priority for us.

Thanks for your understanding,
Mohammad

On Sun, 10 Oct 2021 at 01:38, Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@...> wrote:
Hi,
Is it possible to implement a WYSIWYG kind of editor for the note content editor? This way, it would be easy for someone to format the note with bulleted lists, tables, etc without actually having to write code.