Development version of Search With, with added feature to use clipboard text as default query.

Ibrahim Hamadeh

Hello,
This is the development version 1.7 of SearchWith addon:
https://github.com/ibrahim-s/searchWith/releases/download/v1.7-dev/searchWith-1.7-dev.nvda-addon
and if no problems reported, I will make it stable after several days.
Changelog:
Make combo box instead of check box, to give more options for default query in search dialog
So now we have 3 options for default query:
• Leave blank
• Use clipboard text
• Use last spoken text
and either of the last two optioned is chosen, the text query will be displayed selected, so that we can easily override it.
really the feature to use clipboard text as default query, I find it useful and began to use it.
for in this way we can preserve the query, to trigger another search for it with other engines.
regards
ibrahim