De : "mohammad suliman"
A : nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Envoyé: mercredi 6 Octobre 2021 18:22
Objet : Re: [nvda-addons] Quick Notetaker, a new NVDA add-on, request for review

Hi Rowen,

Thanks for the heads up! In fact, I am not able to replicate the issue on my machine, not sure whether adding an encoding line to the python files of the add-on will correct the issue. I haven't bothered to add such lines because in Python 3 the default encoding is utf8. Maybe gettext needs those lines to be added to function correctly?
I am attaching the pot file that I have created in case you are still interested.

Thanks,
Mohammad

On Tue, 5 Oct 2021 at 13:55, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:

Check if the document is in UTF-8...

Rui Fontes

Às 01:47 de 05/10/2021, Rowen Cary escreveu:

I tried to translate it into Chinese, but I saw an error when generating the pot template, can you see it? It seems that the original encoding is not specified: xgettext: Non-ASCII string at addon\globalPlugins\quickNotetaker\helpers.py:134.