Re: requesting review: Spellcheck

Fawaz Abdul rahman

Got it. thanks.

On Sat, Sep 18, 2021 at 1:46 PM Noelia Ruiz <nrm1977@...> wrote:
Hello, I don't mean you should open a PR.
I've informed that your add-on is included in a pending reviews page,
where I'm reflecting add-ons that should pass a basic review before
being posted on the add-on website.
You can see the wiki of the mailing list. The link is provided at the
Note that human reviews won't be required when the add-on store is in
place. But infact, now NV Access is responsible for addonFiles repo
and for now they haven't removed the requirement of a basic review.
Joseph and me have to review just the manifest and URL of add-ons for
which pull request are created agains addonFiles repo, but metadata
review will be done automatically according to plans for the add-on
store.
This is not the same as basic review (which includes user experience,
documentation license and security). And, since for now this
requirement is not removed, I don't approve pull request in addonFiles
unless a first basic review according to current procedures pass.
Hope this clarifies things, otherwise feel free to ask again.

For reference see:

https://github.com/nvaccess/addonFiles

https://github.com/nvaccess/addon-store-submission