Re: For Alberto: can the community declare Columns Review as stable add-on?

Hi,
I see. In this case, let's go ahead and declare it as stable - Add-on Updater will start checking for updates to Columns Review today.

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of Alberto Buffolino
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 3:54 AM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] For Alberto: can the community declare Columns Review as stable add-on?

Joseph Lee, il 15/09/2021 01.36, ha scritto:
Can we (NVDA add-ons community) declare Columns Review as a stable
add-on? This is after version 3.0 stable was merged into add-on files
repo unless I’m reading Git log incorrectly.
Alberto:
Hi Joseph,
oh, yes! It's ready.
I modified columnsReview.mdwn on screenReaderTranslations repo forgetting to add the tag stable, I just realized it. I can add it immediately, if you agree.
For mrConfig, instead, I'm not sure how to proceed, remember indications for a pr, but readme tells about issues.
Alberto