Re: Notice: what will happen to Joseph Lee's add-ons as he is leaving the NVDA community

Hi,

I think it would be best to hold off on the template PR until a supposed new translations workflow is in place.

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of Noelia Ruiz
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 10:27 PM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Notice: what will happen to Joseph Lee's add-ons as he is leaving the NVDA community

OK, I had a GithUb Actions which attached metadata to releases as an asset, that isthe .json file. But then a PR in the store changes the metadata schema. For me is easier to work in GitHubActions than in scons, but scons maybe used and then GithUb Actions to upload .nvda-addon and .json, even SHa-256.txt, as release assets. For now I sent a PR, though when the new translation system is in place, this will not be valid, except the workflow created by Mesar to check BOM in Python files, not supported by Gettext.

Just thinking. Cheers

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 15 sept 2021, a las 6:25, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> escribió:

Hi,

I might maintain the template for a little while, perhaps hoping that NV Access and the community can be in charge of collaborating on it (we might as well modify the template/sconstruct to prepare for add-on store JSON generation and other possibilities).