Re: For Alberto: can the community declare Columns Review as stable add-on?

Alberto Buffolino

Joseph Lee, il 15/09/2021 01.36, ha scritto:
Can we (NVDA add-ons community) declare Columns Review as a stable add-on? This is after version 3.0 stable was merged into add-on files repo unless I’m reading Git log incorrectly.
Alberto:
Hi Joseph,
oh, yes! It's ready.
I modified columnsReview.mdwn on screenReaderTranslations repo forgetting to add the tag stable, I just realized it. I can add it immediately, if you agree.
For mrConfig, instead, I'm not sure how to proceed, remember indications for a pr, but readme tells about issues.
Alberto