Re: Problem with onUninstall function in installTasks.py file

Abdel

Thanks Lucasz,

Indeed, I had not read this paragraph in the developer's guide.

This behavior is therefore perfectly normal.

Thanks again.

Kind regards,
Abdel.

Le 11/09/2021 à 10:58, Lukasz Golonka via groups.io a écrit :
Hello,

On Sat, 11 Sep 2021 08:49:40 +0200
"Abdel" <abdelkrim.bensaid@free.fr> wrote:

Opening a file works well with me too.

Have you tried using  gui and gui.messageBox?
I'm not Ibrahim, and I haven't tried this explicitly but this is not
supposed to work. Please note the following quote from the developer
guide:
[...] As this happens on NVDA startup before other components are initialized, this function cannot request input from the user.
In plain language this means that you cannot show any GUI windows when
uninstalling.