Re: Clock add-on: current state, expect lots of changes in the next few days

Abdel

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for this Clock add-on modernization initiative.

Kind regards,
Abdel.

Le 08/09/2021 à 16:24, Joseph Lee a écrit :

Hi,

Huge update: a fork of the Clock add-on was created under my account at:

https://github.com/josephsl/clock

If you want to see how add-ons are modernized, please watch the fork repo (mine). I plan to send the work to Abdel for inclusion in the future release.