De : "Abdel"
A : nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Envoyé: samedi 4 Septembre 2021 08:38
Objet : Re: [nvda-addons] Mostly for Abdel: can we update some add-ons

Hi dear Noelia,

Thank you for all those informations.

I just created a PR using the PULL_REQUEST_TEMPLATE_MD for these 3 add-ons.

It therefore contains 3 commits, including the update of the get.php file for the 3 add-ons, as well as 3 comments including a completed template.

I couldn't create 3 separate PRs because I have to wait for the merge of the previous PR to create a new one.

Here is the PR page:

https://github.com/nvaccess/addonFiles/pull/170

Thanks again for all.

Kind regards,
Abdel.

Le 03/09/2021 à 21:30, Noelia Ruiz a écrit :
Hi again. The new procedure is just a work in progress. Note that there is a pull request related to Windows App Essentials add-on, created by Joseph, just for testing. You made appveyor to work properly in add-ons management. The new procedure uses github actions set in various repos like validateNVDAAddonMetadata, where I made a small contribution, and other repo to create data views ready to be consumed by NVDA or other apps. This is a very interesting work and you maybe interested.
For now add-on files are still used and we don"t review add-ons to approve pull requests, just manifest and the download URL. See documentation and the pr template in add-on files. I have changed mny computer and this weekend I"ll install GitHub and clone repos again. Kind regards

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 3 sept 2021, a las 13:32, Abdel <abdelkrim.bensaid@...> escribió:

Hi again dear Noelia,

I had time to read the documentation you sent regarding the new add-on submission procedure.

I find it very interesting, many thanks for that.

This greatly facilitates the review work and there is not much to do on the developer side to submit updates as well.

I will certainly do a Pull Requests on this repo at the end of the day or at the latest, during the Weekend.

Thanks again for all.

Kind regards,
Abdel.

Le 03/09/2021 à 04:55, Noelia Ruiz a écrit :
Thanks also from my part, dear Abdel. Since you have been busy and may not be informed of latest news, You maybe interesting in the following:

- I provided a template for pull requests against add-on files repo, according with best practices for ease of reviews, and this was accepted by Reef Turner, software developer at NV Acess, manager and last responsible for addonFiles repo, who merges pull requests. Joseph or me have to review pull requests to update or include add-ons befor Reef merges them. You can send a link for each add-on, or two links if you want to include dev and stable versions. It"s more difficult to review multiple add-ons, and the template includes release info like repo for reference, in case people consulting the PR want to create issues or report feedback.
- I invite you (and all) to see the planned add-on store submission, which will replace addonFiles. This is a work in progress by NV Access. Then we will send pull request for single add-ons too, but using json files.
Please see this and related action repos at:

https://github.com/nvaccess/addon-store-submission

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 2 sept 2021, a las 15:22, Sergio Gómez <listas.sergio.gomez@...> escribió:

Thank you very much!

Sergio Gómez

El jue, 2 sept 2021 a las 15:20, Abdel (<abdelkrim.bensaid@...>) escribió:

Hi dear Sergio,

I'll do it now.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Abdel.

Le 02/09/2021 à 14:33, Sergio Gómez a écrit :
Hi Abdel

When will sayCurrentKeyboardLanguage, mp3DirectCut, and dayOfTheWeek update?

Greetings

Sergio Gómez

El jue, 2 sept 2021 a las 12:24, Abdel (<abdelkrim.bensaid@...>) escribió:
Hi dear Noelia,