Github actions and nvdaaddons fork

Patrick ZAJDA

Hello,

I set up some actions on my add-ons repositories based on Noelia's work.

My problem is, they will also be executed on the fork, which is not expected as I also rely on secret data I set up and I don't want these actions to be executed twice.

How can I prevent these actions to be executed on the nvdaaddons fork?

I though about deleting them from the stable branch. But risk of conflict when merging from the main code.

Maybe be never pushing other branch than stable to nvdaaddons, but I would prefer to be sure no action will be launched at all

Best regards,

--
Patrick ZAJDA
Certification NVDA 2019