NVDA virtual buffer as a GUI component

Danijela

Hi all,
This isn't a strictly addon-related question, but I suppose there's no better place to ask about this topic.
I am looking for a way to have an HTML viewer in a standard wxPython app, and the NVDA virtual buffer is exactly how it should look like. So, is it possible to create a standard wxPython component and render the HTML content in it? I tried with wx.html and wx.html2 but they require strange additional actions to receive NVDA's focus and be used normally with NVDA.
Can somebody throw a bit of light on this topic, please?

Best regards,
Daniela