but I excuse you to do that tomorrow
my best regards
ibrahim

On 7/27/2021 11:48 PM, umut korkmaz wrote:

hello ibrahim,

Thank you for this nice Addon.

For the Turkish translation, I have sent you the TR folder as an attachment.

Can you add it to the Locale folder in the new version?

Thank you.

Regards,

Umut KORKMAZ

Windows 10 için Posta ile gönderildi

Kimden: Ibrahim Hamadeh
Gönderilme: 27 Temmuz 2021 Salı 23:47
Kime: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Konu: Re: [nvda-addons] SearchWith #AddonReview

Hello
previously adding translation files
missed to add those related to documentation or readme
so this is the new version 1.0 with those files:
https://github.com/ibrahim-s/searchWith/releases/download/v1.0/searchWith-1.0.nvda-addon
sorry for inconvenience
regards
ibrahim

On 7/27/2021 11:05 PM, Ibrahim Hamadeh wrote:

Hello again
well this is the version 0.9 of the addon:
https://github.com/ibrahim-s/searchWith/releases/download/v0.9/searchWith-0.9.nvda-addon

I have did what you have suggested
return gesture back to NVDA+Windows+S
and added to documentation ,the remark about the possible problem in the gesture.
this version also include Angelo translations:
pt_BR and pt_PT
hope I did not miss something
and always ready for any changes
best regards
ibrahim

On 7/27/2021 8:42 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:

I think that is better keep NVDA+Windows+S and include in documentation a note alerting users to the possibility of faillure of the keystroke, like this:

The Default gesture for the addon is: NVDA+ Windows+ S.
If the keystroke do not work for you, or conflict with other keystroke, you can as always add a gesture or change the existent one going to :
NVDA menu>preferences>inputGestures>Search With category.

What do you think?

Rui Fontes

Às 17:58 de 27/07/2021, Ibrahim Hamadeh escreveu:

Hello Rui
-I have changed the gesture to NVDA+Alt+S
for really ,I feel the problem is in the combination of Caps lock and Windows
hope it functions without problems.
if the problem persist, we may change it to Control+Shift+S
though I think this gesture is used some where, no idea.
-Regarding typos in readme
I think ,I have addressed and fixed them all.
and thank you really, for it is a big effort to review and come out with these typos.
Hope the documentation now is OK.
-And about the locale folder and pot file
I have followed the steps you described
make locale /en/LC_MESSAGES/nvda.po
it is now present in this structure in remote repo.
download link for version 0.8:
https://github.com/ibrahim-s/searchWith/releases/download/v0.8/searchWith-0.8.nvda-addon
and always ready for any changes, no problem.
Thank you Rui for your efforts with me
best regards
ibrahim

On 7/27/2021 2:51 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:

Hello Ibrahim,

You wrote:

you know that I have changed the addon gesture previously, and you did not suggest another specific gesture, I am not sure what is the best gesture to be used, so until then I will leave it as it is, until a better one is really present.

It is very wise, since as I replied to Cyrille, it works on some keyboards and do not work on others...

And the user can change it, if necessary...

You wrote:

 not know that these things were recommended

I will add the locale folder
but I think it will not show up in the repo, because it will be an empty folder.
even the pot file, is it really recommended to be in the repo?

What I do is:

1 - Create the POT file;

2 - Create the locale folder;

3 - Create an en folder inside it;

4 - Create a LC_MESSAGES folder inside;

5 - Create a nvda.po inside;

6 - The nvda.po is created with POEdit, using the option New from a POT file present in the File menu;

Rui Fontes

.