Re: Say Product Name and Version #addonreview

Cyrille

Hello Patrick

Here is the result of my basic review, updated for release 2021.07:

- License and copyright: PASS
- Documentation: PASS
- Security: PASS
- User experience: PASS

Congratulation! The add-on is ready to be included on the website. You can do the PR on the addonFiles repo or wait a few days if other people have other comments.

Note:

  • When the add-on is included in addonFiles, you may create the add-on’s page in the SRT repo. At this moment, I advise to change the download link since the link to the GitHub release page is not very user-friendly.
  • Regarding documentation, I have always reviewed the English file, even if I have had a quick look at the French doc too. In the French doc, I have noted the remaining word “plugin” and a typo “NVVDA”. However, specifically if you plan to request this add-on to be included in the translation framework, it is not important as the doc will be translated again.

Cheers,

Cyrille

Author: Patrick Zajda
Shortcut: NVDA+Shift+V
Press it twice to copy product name and version to the clipboard.

Best regards,

--
Patrick ZAJDA
Certification NVDA 2019