Re: Weather_Plus8.3 update available

Hi Rui,
I'm translator for Vietnamese language.
Adriano
Sorry because I remembered wrong file name. It's named contributors.md, locates in the root of Weather_Plus repository on Github.
Cuong

On 7/26/2021 6:05 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:

Hello!

I will take care of that...

It is only needed wich language Cuong Dang Manh cooperate...

Rui Fontes

Às 11:57 de 26/07/2021, Adriano Barbieri via groups.io escreveu:

hi Cuong,

I can't reproduce the error,can you send me a more detailed log if it occurs again, please?
Excuse my ignorance with git, but I don't even know where the contributor.md file is, so if you can, just add your name and email.

Il 26/07/2021 11:29, Cuong Dang Manh ha scritto:

Hi
It didn't word on my laptop. Here is the log:

ERROR - unhandled exception (16:23:40.167) - MainThread (15724):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\Manh Cuong\AppData\Roaming\nvda\addons\Weather_Plus\globalPlugins\Weather_Plus\__init__.py", line 198, in onSetZipCodeDialog
    self.EnableMenu(False)
  File "C:\Users\Manh Cuong\AppData\Roaming\nvda\addons\Weather_Plus\globalPlugins\Weather_Plus\__init__.py", line 450, in EnableMenu
    self.UpgradeAddonItem.Enable(flag)
AttributeError: 'GlobalPlugin' object has no attribute 'UpgradeAddonItem'
By the way, am I allowed to add my name and e-mail address in contributor.md myself? Just because in case such as I tol my company I contributed to your add-on, I should give an evidence. If yes, I'll do it via github.
Thank you.
Cuong

Đặng Mạnh Cường
Chuyên viên công nghệ trợ giúp
Trung tâm hướng nghiệp và công nghệ trợ giúp cho người mù Sao Mai
52/22 Huỳnh Thiện Lộc, P. Hòa Thạnh, Q. Tân Phú, TP. HCM
Điện thoại: 028-7302-4488
E-mail: tech@...
Website: http://www.trungtamsaomai.org; http://www.saomaicenter.org
Điện thoại di động / Zalo: 0902-572-300
E-mail:  dangmanhcuong@...; cuong@...
Skype: dangmanhcuong
Twitter: ManhCuongTech
On 7/26/2021 1:03 PM, Adriano Barbieri via groups.io wrote:

Hi to every one,

Changes:

• Improved the city search function, now it gives more results and it accepts only the postal codes compatible with the API, i.e. those indicated in the help window by pressing F1.
• Eliminated a check for the previous Yahoo API that pressing NVDA + shift + w gave an IndexError for a city with a local date greater or less than that of the system.
• Added local date in city details.
• Improved coding in Remove, Rename and Save cities (for NVDA with python 2)
• Improved the forecast output windows, now the commands ctrl + a and ctrl + c also work and you can also close them with the enter key.
• Eliminated function for calculating atmospheric pressure, now use the one reported by the Weather API, someone complained that it was not reliable ... I hope that now with that of the API will be more satisfied.

gitHub repository:
https://github.com/ruifontes/Weather_Plus/
Links to download:
https://github.com/ruifontes/Weather_Plus/releases/download/8.3/Weather_Plus8.3.nvda-addon