De : "Ângelo Abrantes"
A : nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Envoyé: mercredi 21 Juillet 2021 23:41
Objet : Re: [nvda-addons] This message is so that all users can reflect on this unusual but real situation!

HI,

Thank you very much for your information, but I had not yet understood this and so I have made several translations in duplicate.

Ângelo Abrantes, NVDA's portuguese team

Às 21:27 de 21-07-2021, Joseph Lee escreveu:

Hi,

Steps 2 and 3 are the same, actually.

There is a fourth step that must be performed by authors: incorporate localizations. This is the reason why I myself dedicate at least several add-on releases a year to localizations.